- How to Recycle Leather - 02/14/2023
- How to Repair a Broken Seam in Leather Upholstery - 01/24/2023
- How to use a Dremel with leather - 12/14/2022
This PDF download is for a leather pull strap wallet template to easily access cards in the main pocket! This template comes with two different types of pockets and different strap variations!
If you would like to purchase this template you can access the: Pull Strap Wallet Template Product Page here.
Like every template: Make sure to print pages out at ACTUAL SIZE at 100% to ensure an accurate print. You can always use the 1in. test box to check the accuracy!
Main body: 2.75″ by almost 4″ Tall (with strap and cards inside).
Cash Pocket: Can hold around 10 bills folded two times.
Each card pocket: Can hold around 3 cards.
Main body pocket: Can hold 3-5 cards with strap connected inside!
Recommended to only use 2 pocket slots with the main body. That will give you 3 pockets for cards and cash while reducing the thickness of the wallet!
- 4oz veg-tanned leather pieces (I recommend 2-3oz, especially for card pockets)
- Aiskaer Chisel Hole Punch Set
- #2 Tandy Edge Beveller
- Sandpaper (150-300 grit)
- 2 Stitching Needles
- Industrial Revolution Thread (0.45mm thread up to 0.8mm)
- Leathercraft Cement
- Dremel Burnishers (Or a hand burnisher)
If you are new to leatherworking or are looking for some tips, check out these articles to help you get going: