This leather zipper wallet template is a perfect size handheld size with three card pockets and a main zipper body.
If you are interested in purchasing this template you can access it here at: Pocket Zipper Wallet Template Product Page.
Like every template: Make sure to print pages out at ACTUAL SIZE at 100% to ensure an accurate print. You can always use the 1in. test box to check the accuracy!
Main wallet: 3.25″ Wide by 4.25″ Tall
Each card pocket can hold around 3 cards when freshly made.
Flap pocket can hold around 4-5 cards comfortably.
Main zipper pocket can hold a handful of change/ around 20 bills with a 3.5″ opening.
- 4oz veg-tanned leather pieces (I recommend 2-3oz especially for card pockets)
- 5in. Polyester zipper cut down to size
- Aiskaer Chisel Hole Punch Set
- #2 Tandy Edge Beveller
- Sandpaper (150-300 grit)
- 2 Stitching Needles
- Industrial Revolution Thread (0.45mm thread up to 0.8mm)
- Leathercraft Cement
- Dremel Burnishers (Or a hand burnisher)
If you are new to leatherworking or are looking for some tips, check out these articles to help you get going: