- How to Recycle Leather - 02/14/2023
- How to Repair a Broken Seam in Leather Upholstery - 01/24/2023
- How to use a Dremel with leather - 12/14/2022
This PDF download is for a leather passport travel wallet template. This template pattern comes with a 5 card pocket flap, easy access passport pocket and a zipper pouch.
Great for all types of travel to have all your cards, cash and passport in one place!
If you would like to purchase this template you can access the: Passport Travel Wallet Template product page!
Like every template: Make sure to print pages out at ACTUAL SIZE at 100% to ensure an accurate print. You can always use the 1in. test box to check the accuracy!
Main Body Closed: 5.75″ Tall by 4.5″ Wide
Main Body Open: 5.75″ Tall by 9″ Wide
Card Pockets: 5 Card pockets to carry 2 cards each.
Zipper Pocket: 5.25″ Opening by around 4″ deep.
- 4oz veg-tanned leather pieces (I recommend 2-3oz, especially for card pockets)
- 6″ – 7″ Polyester Zipper cut to size (I used a metal one in the video but it adds to much bulk!)
- Aiskaer Chisel Hole Punch Set
Made of white steel, is a durable and useful leather craft tool.100% white steel material, non-inferior stainless steel. Each product's surfaces are coated with a rust preventive oil before shipping.
Bevels and rounds off edges of leather. Available in four sizes. The larger the number, the wider the bevel.
- Sandpaper (150-300 grit)
- 2 Stitching Needles
- 0.8mm Polyester Thread
- Leathercraft Cement
- Dremel Burnishers (Or a hand burnisher)
If you are new to leather crafting check out some of these articles to get you started working with leather.