Latest posts by John (see all)
- How to Recycle Leather - 02/14/2023
- How to Repair a Broken Seam in Leather Upholstery - 01/24/2023
- How to use a Dremel with leather - 12/14/2022
This download is for a keychain zipper wallet template with one main puch and one or two side pouches. You can cut the side pouch out twice if you want both sides of the wallet to have a card slot. The side card slot can carry 4-5 cards when new.
This template is $4 on our store where you can purchase below.
Link to purchase template: Keychain Zipper Wallet Template
- 4oz Veg-Tanned Leather
- 2 Polyester Zippers (You can find these at walmart for $1-$3)
- 1″ Flat Black Keyring
- Aiskaer Chisel Set
- Stitching Groover
- Fiebing’s Leathercraft Cement
- Fiebing’s Dark Brown Dye
- Saddle Soap
- 220 Sandpaper
- Dremel Burnishers
- Industrial Revolution Thread
- 2 Needles
Check out our step-by-step guide to making this keychain zipper wallet. Even if you decide not to purchase this template, it can give you an idea of how to make your own!
In the meantime, these articles will help explain how we put this wallet together.